What's new

The Beautiful Niarbyl

amazing, love how it gives you the feel of motion, awesome shot :thumbup:
 
amazing, love how it gives you the feel of motion, awesome shot :thumbup:

Thanks Safeshot, quite hard to captivate the motion because the water was going fast and to slow it down took some work! :mrgreen:
 
Great shot! The foreground is awesome and the sky is just beautiful!
 
Beautiful... Although I wish the water near the big rock reflects more of the colorful sky. Maybe shoot from lower.
 
Beautiful... Although I wish the water near the big rock reflects more of the colorful sky. Maybe shoot from lower.

Thanks Schwettylens! Hmm yeah should of splashed a bit more water on the rock in tha case. this was the lowest I could get withe the tripod legs splaid out, maybe digging a trench would of helped. :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom