jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the pond where our local beavers reside. The didn't build a lodge, but instead have a burrow. My son has sighted the beaver, I have not yet. I added the blue sky and clouds, because the sky what a whiteout in this shot, even though it was a wonderful blue today.
sep18202102 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Beavers are interesting critters. Haven’t seen one in a long long time. Seen much evidence of them but not them. Porcupines are interesting as well.

Nice shot, would love to see some beaver sometime.
Thanks! Maybe some day I'll get up early enough to go out and see if I can spot it. Of course, it'll probably be too dark with my luck.
Beavers are interesting critters. Haven’t seen one in a long long time. Seen much evidence of them but not them. Porcupines are interesting as well.
In Texas, procupines can be found in the panhandle and far west Texas, but supposedly they have been moving eastward. It's a huge state, though, so I'm not expecting to see any show up any time soon.

No need to get up early to spot beavers.
I used to watch them by my mom's way back when.
They come out in the evenings, before dark. I could watch by walking down to the pond before dusk and just sit near the edge. The big male would come out first and cruise around the pond.

Nice shot. We have a lot of beaver around here, and they sometimes come out in the early evening, so I get the ocassional shot.

Nice beaver..............

...................pond😎

No need to get up early to spot beavers.
I used to watch them by my mom's way back when.
They come out in the evenings, before dark. I could watch by walking down to the pond before dusk and just sit near the edge. The big male would come out first and cruise around the pond.
May give that a try then. Then I can walk back with the coyotes yipping around me. It's a very unnerving sound when they are close.

Most reactions

Back