What's new

The beginning of a new adventure!

SpecterXP

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2013
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Baltimore, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've posted in the welcome forum and I was given a suggestion to post some of my pictures in here for comments, suggestions and such. Please, comment away!!

I figured I would give a one word statement on why I like each one of these photos, so here it goes.

Passion
Anoxia_-_Crystal_-_06.jpg


Color
Anoxia_Equipment_-_01.jpg


Passion
Paige_Ogle_-_09.jpg


Passion
Paige_Ogle_-_Practice_-_03.jpg


Movement
Steve_-_03.jpg


Endless
Cinema_Equipment_-_01.jpg


Elegant
Rachel_Wedding_-_01.jpg
 
Most of them, pretty good. I like the motion blur in the faster paced photos, but the drummer......I don't really like it. It's more of a snapshot than anything IMO. Welcome to TPF!
 
I agree with you on the drummer. The only thing I like about it is the fact that the drum stick is transparent and its obvious but not so obvious that it's moving. I don't know how I got that transparency without having a blur or streak of some sort with the drum stick like I have in other photos.

I have a couple photos I would like edited or information on what to do with them (if anything). They include drummers as well. Here ya go!

u7adezu6.jpg

u7ypu3yv.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom