What's new

The Beginning or the End ?

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
CRW_3666.jpg
 
I'm new to this forum and already went to browsing the forums, until I saw this one. I like the picture, it gives a special feeling.

The beautiful-lighted stair and the old-looking "exit", I recognize that from somewhere... maybe a movie? It almost gives the feeling of doing a difficult job and reaching the end, filling yourself with pleasure.

Anyway, that's my opinion about it :thumbup:
 
nice! the softness works for me.. but what really does work for me is the little star at the bottom of the staircase, it completes the pic.. also this kind of shot leaves a lot to the imagination! well done :D thanks for sharing
 
i like the lighting! the exit sign is a nice tidbit adding to the mystery and is perfectly comped! excellent work! :thumbup::thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom