What's new

The Beginnings!

Goose85

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Just some of the beginnings of photo's I've taken. I've gotten really into it, and it is super interesting. That said, I've yet to use a photo editing system. But I just got Light Room for Christmas, so wondering what people suggest doing with it.

Thanks!

$Machines.webp$Lemon.webp$Wine.webp$Ava and Gabe.webp
 
Before importing all your photos into LR read up on how LR archives files..... It can be a little confusing at first ....lock at Adobe TV as there are good videos there.
 
Won't it keep my original files regardless??
 
That wine glass shot is awesome; girl watching sleeping baby is emotional:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom