What's new

The Bench in the Grove

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
2,078
Reaction score
28
Location
Des Moines, Iowa
bench.jpg
 
Not to bad... I love the idea and its' a great shot, but I think theres just to much 'black'. I think if the sun would ever come out in Iowa and give the area some contrast it could be a great photo.
 
i like the darkness...the only thing is the wire and pole in the back...

but the blackness fits for me....( go figure)

cool shot...wonder how it would look if you moved a bit over to your right..and get the post out, and a diagonal look to the bench...? just a thought... love the branches of the tree...
 
Great shot I really like it. :) :) The pole is a bit distracting but only if you really look at the picture in depth at a glance I didn't even notice it.
 
Lonely.
Remote.
Serene.
Cold.

Very much like our present weather situation ... It is a bit gloomy outside here, too (and since it is 9:10 a.m. and it is STILL this gloomy, I don't have any great expectations for a bright day anymore, either), and that is why I like the dark part in the photo --- it reflects my feelings of gloom... (me? Gloomy? Rarely :biggrin: )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom