What's new

The Bench

Marctwo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 19, 2005
Messages
485
Reaction score
10
Location
B'ham, UK
I don't normally do people stuff - but I quite liked the look of this one.

bench.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rob
Cool, and almost creepy - what's he waiting for/looking at?
 
Cheers - He was looking at a female jogger just about to go past him. I nearly waited to get her in frame but I thought he'd just end up looking like a dirty old man. :lol:
 
awesome! I like the nice grainy effect here. It makes the tree look very 'artificial?' hmmm i dunno... that's the wrong word... but it looks cool.
 
That photo looks like it would be a perfect poster for something.


i.e.

"Patience is a Virtue."
 
Thanks guys.

This shot is from a film that I pushed by three stops (just experimenting :D ) which accounts for that saturated grain effect. It didn't suit all the shots though. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom