The Best of Costa Rica

Glenn Bartley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.glennbartley.com
I was flipping through my copy of the field guide for the birds of Costa Rica the other day and started to get really excited for the photography workshop that I am leading there in March. I thought I would put together a post of some of my favourite Costa Rican birds. There are tonnes more on my website if anyone is interested.

If you haven't been to Costa Rica it is a must!

Glenn

violetsabrewinghummingb.jpg

silverthroatedtanager10.jpg

shininghoneycreeperreed.jpg

crownedwoodnymphmale02.jpg

chestnutmandibledtoucan.jpg

speckledtanager07.jpg

bluecrownedmotmot06.jpg

goldenhoodedtanager.jpg

resplendentquetzalmale0.jpg

Amazing photos!

Thanks for sharing.

Great stuff!!! Got to love Costa Rica! I go a few times a year for surf and photography.

BEAUTIFUL:thumbup:!!

Hi, Glenn Bartley!

Nice shots! I suggest you place watermarks on ALL your photos before you circulate them, especially in "strategic areas".

Just a thought...

This is so amazing! Especially the feather in the first picture is best!

Last edited:
Great photos.

I was in Costa Rica, on my honeymoon, exactly 5 years ago.

It is really awesome I really would say and believe that there is really a great art to make such a wonderful photography is still exist in the world. I have never ever seen such a close and the ultimate photo shoot. I love all of them.

Holy wow, Batman! What a phenomenal series of photos! Gorgeous colours, exposure, composition. Real jaw-dropping stuff.

Wow. Oh my gosh. I dont know if Ive seen a post like this. Every single photo is spot on..amazing! Wonderful series, truly.

What was your lens/camera setup for these?
Mark

I got married in Costa Rica before I really got into photography. I cant wait to go back.

Definitely somewhere I want to go!! Amazing set of photos!! Thanks for sharing!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back