What's new

The BIG GIG in the SKY

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
594
Reaction score
12
Location
Washington D.C. Metro Area
20060127235312_dsc_0180.jpg
 
i really like the color! very well done reflection! :thumbup::thumbup:
 
yeah as far as the color goes I shot this in RAW but just did a basic conversion to JPG and did not do any further photoshop work and I was happy with the result.

Scott
 
Excellent reflection. Great eye to catch this one.
 
Jo, I actually too this when you, Joe and myself met up a few weeks ago for DC Meetup # 6 I think it was. Anyways, I checked the original high rez and it's a plane though in that smaller images, it could easily pass as a bird as well.

Scott


jocose said:
Good job Scott!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom