What's new

The blue guitar........

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
6,539
Reaction score
153
Location
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Found this in a store window. I know this isn't littleman quality but I loved the color!



medium.jpg


As you can see it is a very eclectic store!


medium.jpg



Thanks for looking!
 
photo gal said:
Found this in a store window. I know this isn't littleman quality but I loved the color!
Thank you! :hugs:
Although, I'm still waiting for the day where I can take photos as good as yours. really. :)
I love the first one, the setup is awesome. Guitars really are one of the most over-photographed things out there. But you REALLY went "outside of the box" and I think it turned out great! :)

Thanks for the compliment! :D :hug::

-Chris
 
Cool shots gal, I use to have a blue guitar when I was younger, of course I painted it myself with a can of the cheapest paint I could find.

I really like the first shot.
 
neat shots... love the setting in the first! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom