What's new

The Boat.

Roger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,579
Reaction score
0
Location
Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
False colour Infrared.
385798986_pZHEf-L.jpg
 
Nice. I like all the grey tones in the lower part of the shot. The blue sky and the trees are a bit distrating because of that IMO.
 
Nice. I like all the grey tones in the lower part of the shot. The blue sky and the trees are a bit distrating because of that IMO.

thanks for commenting.... I like the colours as it makes the shot look painterly for me.
 
If only that boat could talk and the stories it could tell.
 
nice shot i really love it..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom