The Boathouse

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Great shot! Love the reflection. Did you do any localized adjustments for the conversion?

Great shot! Love the reflection. Did you do any localized adjustments for the conversion?

Nope. Just bw switch and some tweaking.

You can see on the right a ray of sun that I was trying to block with my hand because my lens hood broke.

Looks really nice. What a super-cool old boathouse. I love the reflection when seen BIG on Flickr--nice!

Why is the interior so light? Other than that odd feature, this is quite lovely. Bucolic, almost, except for the lack of cows. One feels that they are present, but just up the hill a little ways.

Why is the interior so light? Other than that odd feature, this is quite lovely. Bucolic, almost, except for the lack of cows. One feels that they are present, but just up the hill a little ways.

Water reflection helps a bit, plus I metered for the interior because of the stonework.

I don't get the reference but the boathouse is super old, on the right is a big old camp, circa 1930's I think.

Bucolic just means 'of or pertaining to country livin' and usually there are cows in a picture described as "bucolic"

Bucolic just means 'of or pertaining to country livin' and usually there are cows in a picture described as "bucolic"

Moo!

More like broat house am I right?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back