What's new

The burnt-down barn (56k killer!)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.
VerbrannteScheune01.jpg


2.
VerbrannteScheune02.jpg


3.
VerbrannteScheune03.jpg


4.
VerbrannteScheune04.jpg


5.
VerbrannteScheune05.jpg


6.
VerbrannteScheune06.jpg


7.
VerbrannteScheune07.jpg


8.
VerbrannteScheune08.jpg


9.
VerbrannteScheune09.jpg


10.
VerbrannteScheune10.jpg


Hope you like them.
 
these are great!
2 4 and 10 are my favourites!
Lovely rich colours, did you use a filters for these? What did you take them with?
 
I really like number 2. The colours of the brickwork in the sun against the blackened boarded up window are lovely. I like no. 3 as well.

Which camera did you use, the 'sick' Cannon or your trusty (at least working properly) digital?
 
very interesting series... I can't choose 1 fave... but 3, 5, 8 & 9 are top of my list. Nice job
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
alexecho said:
Which camera did you use, the 'sick' Cannon or your trusty (at least working properly) digital?

The "trusty (at least working properly) digital"! :D
At least I can trust it (now that I know how to control it better and better), and it works properly :mrgreen:

I'm just realising that these photos might be far too dark on some people's monitors which are not as bright as mine... oops!
 
Great series, this is my kind of stuff. I love the light you captured. Very interesting :thumbup:

They look god on my monitor, a litttle low key but not too dark.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom