"The Calm" - Dominican Republic Beach

mjhoward

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.michaeljeremie.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got around to doing an edit of one of the photos I took while on my Honeymoon in the DR. Hope you like!

p294301930-3.jpg

I'm going in July... Looks promising.

I'm going in July... Looks promising.

You'll love it! Hopefully you got one of the 'All Inclusives', they are nice :D Just take some kind of anti-diarrheal with you just in case because some of the food is, well different, and may not settle well at first for some people. I didn't have any problems but I know of people who have and they'll charge you like $3 for one pill. Also take your own sunscreen ($25-35/bottle there) and don't drink the water.

mjhoward said:
You'll love it! Hopefully you got one of the 'All Inclusives', they are nice :D Just take some kind of anti-diarrheal with you just in case because some of the food is, well different, and may not settle well at first for some people. I didn't have any problems but I know of people who have and they'll charge you like $3 for one pill. Also take your own sunscreen ($25-35/bottle there) and don't drink the water.

Yea it's an all inclusive. I've been on cruises and I'm Puerto Rican so the food shouldn't bother me as much lol. I'll just drink bottled water hahaha.

Very pretty, maybe a smidge of black point and tiny crop from the bottom....nitpicking.

Would love to be there right now, post more......

We were at the grand bavaro last year and I was sick one day... just enough to miss out on a snorkeling excursion. :(

^This one was at the Bavaro Princess. I took a video of the suite while we were there so the family could be jealous :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
bazooka said:
We were at the grand bavaro last year and I was sick one day... just enough to miss out on a snorkeling excursion. :(

And that's where I'll be... Maybe I'll take precautionary actions lol.

^This one was at the Bavaro Princess. I took a video of the suite while we were there so the family could be jealous :lol:

Jeeze! What a dumpy place! Can't believe you had to live through that. Must have been UNBEARABLE. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back