The candy man

jhodges10

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to the Cincinnati Zoo for their Festival of Lights, thought this shot was kind of fun.

Attachments

• $image-3003469305.jpg
    $image-3003469305.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 101
Thats nice light there on his face.

Makes the eye go right there.

I'm sure amolitor will chime in if I'm wrong, but is this what one might call a genuine street photo? I like the picture a lot, the composition works, and that's a magical moment for a kid - getting some candy and mommy is even helping! Great timing, and nice image overall.

Great shot!

Very nice composition and I like how the little boy is the focus of everyones attention.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I felt pretty good about this shot but I have to admit I was prepared for what seems to be the normal TPF responses at times. Feels good to get some positive feedback. Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Guess that means you're getting better ;)

Hopefully you're right, that of course is the flipside to the negative comments, you've got to take them and turn them into a positive by learning something. Hopefully that's what I've done here and will continue to do based on the shared knowledge on the forum. I know its been said before but as rough as it can get here sometimes, you sure as heck can learn a lot. Thanks again everyone.

Most reactions

Back