What's new

The Canon A-1, a class assignment.

SpikeyJohnson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 25, 2014
Messages
365
Reaction score
125
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today was a fun day for class. We brought in object to photograph in a small studio set up. I brought the Canon A-1 (I shot the photo with a Nikon, blasphemy, I know). I shot it under a tungsten light as well as a LED setup. I liked the Tungsten the most. Afterwards I came home and spent about 3 hours on the photo cleaning up the blemishes (dust, scratches, scuffs, tears in cardstock). I also livened up a few of the color's and added shadows to the Canon Logo, A-1 Logo and lens lettering because the emblems are so shallow that they didn't really recieve a shadow from the light.

Here is a before an after of the shot and the full shot, in full resolution is online at flickr!

Before and after by spikeyj37, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom