The car guys part two (photo heavy)

Nein-reis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Fun time. Some new cars this time.
Sorry about the quality, these got kinda blurry when they got compressed for web.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

the first two rolling shots are nice, a couple of the others could use a slower shutter imo. they look to frozen to me, especaily the bike.

the first and second are my favorite. i wish you could have gotten a rolling shot of the m3.
i think some of the pictures would have been better if the background wasnt so busy. but what can you do.
do you know the owners of these cars or did you just happen to find them all parked next to each other in a parking lot? lol

the first and second are my favorite. i wish you could have gotten a rolling shot of the m3.
i think some of the pictures would have been better if the background wasnt so busy. but what can you do.
do you know the owners of these cars or did you just happen to find them all parked next to each other in a parking lot? lol

Yeah this wasn't a photoshoot... it was my european car club meet. We have over 30 members mostly bmw/audi/porsche drivers. Few random japanese cars once in a while... I could only get rolling shots of the cars that kept up with us lol.. maybe next time I'll get the e46 M.

Either everyone was driving slowly or the shutter speed is a tad too fast for my liking in the rolling shots. Exceptional work on the layout and composition of the rolling shots. I know how hard that is to do in a car. I would just like to see those cars (the S2000 especially) appear to be going much faster.

Hey could you go back into your part 1 of this thread and PM me the answer to the question I asked? I absolutely LOVED that photo and the past 2 days I've been wondering if I could ever do something like that. I'd love to know what tricks you did pre or post editing.

Either everyone was driving slowly or the shutter speed is a tad too fast for my liking in the rolling shots. Exceptional work on the layout and composition of the rolling shots. I know how hard that is to do in a car. I would just like to see those cars (the S2000 especially) appear to be going much faster.

Yeah the bike and S2000 shot's where coming up on a stop light so it was a little slower. And not much time to adjust settings. My only problem was a faster shutter speed kept causing over exposure since the sun was directly behind where we were driving.

Nice cars.
Yeah we love em, I'm a big fan of your work :thumbup:

Hey could you go back into your part 1 of this thread and PM me the answer to the question I asked? I absolutely LOVED that photo and the past 2 days I've been wondering if I could ever do something like that. I'd love to know what tricks you did pre or post editing.

Glad you liked it (them). Sent you a PM

Tried to make the S2K look as if it were traveling faster. It does look faster, but I'm not so happy with the composition

S2K.jpg

I really like the third shot of the yellow car. I get a nice sense of motion. The cropped version is a little rough. I personally like seeing the road.

Never say sorry about the quality.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

New Topics

Back