What's new

The Car

bace

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2005
Messages
3,941
Reaction score
72
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This car has clearly been left to die.


C&C?

1492315754_l.jpg
 
I like it very creepy looking :)
 
cue horror movie music
 
I actually shot this at night. Totally dark out. Long exposure and curves adjustment.
 
I like it...the tones match the feeling and mood very well. I'd maybe burn the sky a bit and maybe the bright strips on the back of the car.
 
yea i like the feel of this... good shot... personally i think all it could do with is a little bit off the bottom, just so the car isnt in the middle of the frame... otherwise cool :thumbup:
 
It was TOTALLY dark!?!?!
Wow.
Cool technique then. I like it - and that accounts for the fact that you left so much bottom in the frame and cut off the chimney tip of the house --- which, by the way, feels like that one, too, is being left to die?

Brave man to be there at night!!! Whoa! Cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom