What's new

the church of S. Pietro

andras gyorosi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Genova
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is one of the churches of a poetic village in North-Italy. It name is Portovenere. The little town is part of the national park of Cinqueterre.

2006-07-02%2016-00-34.jpg


Portovenere%20%282%29_filtered.jpg


2006-07-02%2015-38-19.jpg


_DSC0021.jpg
 
The first one is my favorite, because not only does it have an interesting foreground and background, but it has great texture.

I think It just needs some processing to really make that texture scream though.

20060702160034editeg8.jpg
 
The first one is my favorite, because not only does it have an interesting foreground and background, but it has great texture.

I think It just needs some processing to really make that texture scream though.

20060702160034editeg8.jpg

Nice b/w! I have' t tried to convert it in black white yet. :thumbup:
 
#2 is awesome. #1 is great too. It would look awesome as an HDR IMO.
 
really nice shots - the colour and textures of the first two are fantastic
 
I am going to repeat what others have said, but #2! Whoah, witht he boat in front for perspective - I think I know where next I want to check off my travel list. Just beautiful.
 
Thanks for the kind words! Also for me the most suggestive are the first one and the second!
 
1. I love it, makes me feel like im there, eh wish i was.

2. Also very nice.

The other two don't interest me too much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom