What's new

the church

Sil

TPF Supporters
Joined
Feb 4, 2017
Messages
835
Reaction score
1,449
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
church of san Martino Castevoli MS
1020 years ....but always healthy

CYxn3p6.jpg
 
Sweet Heavenly Father! Wonderful!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sil
Thank zombie Dean tirediron and jcd..... very kind !!! ;-)
 
Beautifully captured. I love the atmosphere on this one. Real rain or did you add in post?
 
I think it is a good idea but the added rain has been so overly sharpened that it gives noticeable halos around everything and for my delicate tastes, it's too much. C'est la vie :-)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sil
I think it is a good idea but the added rain has been so overly sharpened that it gives noticeable halos around everything and for my delicate tastes, it's too much. C'est la vie :)
Thank bulldurham...;-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom