What's new

The ClockTower

Graelwyn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken on a brief test run of my new camera (40D).Probably not technically excellent, but not bad.

IMG_0034-2.jpg
 
I think the texture of the stones makes this image more than does the clock on the clock tower. Pity about the lightning conductor, but well. It was there.
 
I think the texture of the stones makes this image more than does the clock on the clock tower. Pity about the lightning conductor, but well. It was there.
You don't like that? Interesting; I thought the verdigris actually added a nice colour contrast to the stone.
 
Heh, thanks. The lighting wasn't that great, the sun having just about gone down, but I was determined to try out the camera. I tend to go for different angles rather than straight on.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom