The Coffee House

HELLOOOOO I'm back! My laptop's hard drive failed. Just got it back up and running.

Good to hear!
How long did this take?
Two minutes?
Ten minutes?
Three weeeks?

The laptop died a few weeks ago. I just brought it in yesterday after I figured out it DOES carry a warranty if it's open box. Got it back today. :D

Oh and Terri before you 100% decide you're for Atlanta, check out NE Patriots Eye Candy on Facebook, lol. It could change your mind.
That will not happen. ;) Just sayin'.

I was as shocked as anyone when the Falcons took the Packers! Until the 4th quarter started making it look inevitable, I was thinking they'd wake up any moment and start actually playing like Green Bay. :lol:

Pig roast being braised in ham stock (homemade) and beer, to be pulled for sandwiches. Not for super bowl, but for the Watch Office - MLW is pulling a 24-hour shift.

Not for super bowl, but for the Watch Office ..
You have to feed the office? How often does that happen?

Where I used to spend time, we had to bring treats in on our birthday, and once a year we had a office fest (not a feAst) when everybody brought food in.

Oh and Terri before you 100% decide you're for Atlanta, check out NE Patriots Eye Candy on Facebook, lol. It could change your mind.
That will not happen. ;) Just sayin'.

I was as shocked as anyone when the Falcons took the Packers! Until the 4th quarter started making it look inevitable, I was thinking they'd wake up any moment and start actually playing like Green Bay. :lol:
The Green Bay we know was on the Disabled List.

Gary just finished a second batch of meatballs. Mary Lou and Gary are taking them in a crock pot and the first batch didn't fill the crock or the pot ... it wasn't to the top.

St Blasius blessing for health of body and soul:

smallQKC_4978_00001_.JPG

Not for super bowl, but for the Watch Office ..
You have to feed the office? How often does that happen?

Where I used to spend time, we had to bring treats in on our birthday, and once a year we had a office fest (not a feAst) when everybody brought food in.
It's not a big operation - three people and me. These folks can't just go out and get lunch or dinner. They have to monitor radio traffic and call status, making notifications to management (and other behind-the-scenes agencies) when there are working fires, chemical spills, fatalities; any major incident, really. They also coordinate swapping out broken fire trucks and ambulances for reserve units. One of the people working has to have a CDL if the rehab bus is needed at a working fire.

Often, usually on holidays, they will grill burgers, chicken or brats. I am always welcome to join them and "hang out." We got a roast for the weekend, anyway, so when MLW signed up for the OT, I figured I'd cook and take it up to them. Just part of the extended family.

Pulled pork, hot wings, and tater tots is the final menu here.

I'm going Falcons 35-28.

And I might have started drinking too early.

Falcons playing well and goes to show how you beat Brady, get physical on the corners and bust him in the chops

jcdeboever said:
Falcons playing well and goes to show how you beat Brady, get physical on the corners and bust him in the chops

Yeaaaah, I guess, if you call playing well being up 21-0 at the half...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back