The Coffee House

I only wanted to post these low quality photo's here of my little pumpkin at her brother's basketball game. She is my little buttercup and loves me big time. I love her more, is there anything better here on earth? I am watching the grandkids tonight, we just got done playing twister and I may have to go on the disabled list... my back.... I can't wait to get my Fujifilm 100F....

MyPumpkin.jpg

MyPumpkin (2).jpg

MyPumpkin (3).jpg

This morning I read about a judge that was appointed 100/100 senat votes earlier in life and is now discussed controvercially. I do not understand America. But then I read on and learened that in you country the same people want less abortions and more weapons. I thought: "They want to shoot them when they are older, so they must not allow them to be killed in the womb!"

Or am I totally on the wrong track here?

Last edited:
There was a joke on the Radio yesterday I want to share:

"Why are single women thinner than married women?"

"Single women come home, look what is in the fridge, then go to bed. Married women look what is in the bed then go to the fridge."

Last edited:
This morning I read about a judge that was appointed 100/100 senat votes earlier in life and is now discussed controvercially. I do not understand America. But then I read on and learened that in you country the same people want less abortions and more weapons. I thought: "The want to shoot them when they are older, so they must not allow them to be killed in the womb!"

Or am I totally on the wrong track here?
It's complicated Frank....

Let's remember to keep the political comments relegated to the Subscriber's forum.

It's gotten quite lively in there, for anyone who has been considering a TPF subscription. ;)

And on another note: go Falcons! :icon_cheers:

Apparently not a single ESPN analyst has picked the Falcons over the Patriots. They aren't considered a good match up.

Still, Matt Ryan IS the NFL MVP of the year. No matter the game's outcome, the Falcons surprised a bunch of pundits this season, and kicked royal ass. :1247:

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. Gary feels good this morning as his Hollywood Bowl Sweet & Sour meatball recipe is ready for the Super Bowl. SNL was particularly interesting last night. Gary had to refill the backyard Pig Feeder. A light rain is forecast for tonight and it is quite gray, cool and dreary right now. Gary had best get going he needs to walk The Cook and mow the front before kickoff.

And on another note: go Falcons! :icon_cheers:

Apparently not a single ESPN analyst has picked the Falcons over the Patriots. They aren't considered a good match up.

Still, Matt Ryan IS the NFL MVP of the year. No matter the game's outcome, the Falcons surprised a bunch of pundits this season, and kicked royal ass. :1247:

That's funny because it seemed like everyone I saw was picking Atlanta! Of course also rams like Marino, McNabb and the like are Pats haters and always pick against them. Brady and BB are 4 of 6 in the Super Bowl so I like their chances. Most New Englanders are familiar with and like Ryan from his time at BC and Atlanta doesn't really have a "bad guy" for us to hate on... I had really wanted to see Brady vs Rogers but this looks like it should be a nice high scoring exciting game. I'm going Pats 38-24. Anyone else have any predictions?

Oh and Terri before you 100% decide you're for Atlanta, check out NE Patriots Eye Candy on Facebook, lol. It could change your mind.

HELLOOOOO I'm back! My laptop's hard drive failed. Just got it back up and running.

Most reactions

Back