The Coffee House

You need a warm snuggy. I am going to help Miriam with her work today. I'm planning on a trip up to the mountains tomorrow. Miriam wants to clean the oven but we have get lazy lobster out and away from the chemicals (asthma). I think the color is pretty much over, but we might see some deer in the national park.

If I can steel myself against the cold, and if the weather improves a little, I hope to go out a bit later and do some birding. But this morning, I'm kinda enjoying having nothing in particular to do.

Hey, here's the selfie I couldn't post last night because my phone decided to whack out on me. Every time I tried to open the picture gallery, the whole phone would freeze up. That's what I get for taking a selfie!

selfieHalloween2014.jpg

Enjoy your day, keep warm, and have another cup of coffee.

Oh, and a hug. :icon_hug:

Hey, here's the selfie I couldn't post last night because my phone decided to whack out on me. Every time I tried to open the picture gallery, the whole phone would freeze up. That's what I get for taking a selfie!

View attachment 88463
:586: :pumpformylove: :586:

Good morning!

Actually rough morning today. My feet still hurt from yesterday, I'm sinusy from the dry air in the apartment, and my neck hurts from using different pillows.

But I have coffee, so all is right in the world!

A lot of so much right.

Awww, sorry you don't feel up to par.

images.jpg

Good morning, Lenny! Sorry you had a rough night; that happens to me almost anytime I spend the night somewhere else.
But you have coffee, and crazy internet friends to hang with for a bit.

It's true! Coffee and crazy LB family and I'm already feeling better :icon_hug:

Plus, sinusy=sneezing, so how bad could it be? ;)

I've got Leaderboard open in another tab so I can read the madness that I missed while walking around. I posted a few phone pictures I took, if you didn't see them. They won't be hard to find - they were in the last few pages.

I think I'm going to write a short little Leaderboad tribute and then we need to ask someone to shut that thing down!

I've got Leaderboard open in another tab so I can read the madness that I missed while walking around. I posted a few phone pictures I took, if you didn't see them. They won't be hard to find - they were in the last few pages.

I think I'm going to write a short little Leaderboad tribute and then we need to ask someone to shut that thing down!

I'd like to see your pictures, and especially the tribute, but I refuse to go back into that thread. I put my own personal "lock" on it and it's now DEAD to me. :laughing:

I'd say let it keep going, but without me!

Good points!

Sharon, I'll post my pictures here for you!

Second cup of coffee and I abuse exclamation points!

There was another selfie in front of Radio City but I'm not going to repost that because it's just not a good picture. I look awful and Radio City is blurry.

BUT, this is the winner anyway :)
20141031_173529-jpg.88445

Ha, that last one is awesome!! That's what we should have named this thread--Lenny's Place!! Or Charlie's Place!
Hey look, I'm abusing exclamation points too!! And I'm not even all that excited! :laughing:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back