What's new

The Coffee House

I don't know, what is wrong with people? good grief.

Some folk think it might be down to people who go fishing, kill the Swans so they can get the fish first, all very sad really and hope they catch who did it.
I missed this -- I guess there are @$$holes everywhere - hope they are caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent.
 
Sorry to hear about your Dad, Smoke. Hope your family`s OK, this close to Christmas.
 
Sad day for us as we learned yesterday evening that my 97 yr young Father in law passed unexpectedly. Thankfully we spent an enjoyable couple days just last week visiting with him. Life is to short for the good guys. He was a decorated veteran of WWII, and all around great person.
Sorry to hear this; my condolences. :(
 
Morning all, we have a sunny start today so over to mums then have a mooch about.
 
Another day. It's quite chilly outside going to high 60s before the day is over.
Good coffee. Later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Good morning God. Quiet time before kids get up for school
 
5 and just enough to have 11 hours for two days. Was just informed no checks tomorrow as the Post Office will be closed for 41s funeral. He won't go down as the best President we ever had bit he sure was a nice classy guy. Anyway I sold my box of pennies. Going to see about getting another. Then to the Post office and then the box at the front of the neighborhood and then home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Had a lovely day today, sun was out so I went out for a mooch with the X100F.
 
You went out for a what? translate 'mooch'! Not that we don't have sayings here too, just not the same ones.

Have flipped over to C-SPAN every so often, quite a steady stream of visitors. Bob Dole was there earlier, went in by the casket, how old is he I wonder? An aide helped him up out of a wheelchair so he could stand and salute. Then Cindy McCain, my goodness she just did all this for her husband a few months ago, she looked rather teary. Lots of people with kids too, who may be too young to really get it now but probably will remember it someday.

There have been some cool shots from overhead, there's a camera waaay up high, what a view. The changing of the guard reminds me of going to DC one summer and seeing them do that outside the Capitol. I'd never be able to stand that still for a half hour.
 
Did not manage to get out today but tomorrow I will at least for a few hours.....
 
Hamburger, fries and onion rings was dinner. Price is Right down. Now Let's Make a Deal is on. Do not foresee Blue Bell later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Oh goody. The temperature is probably still going to start with a 3 as I do marquee.
Best case it starts with 4.
Yippee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
It is 8 degrees right now.
Kids off to school
Time to start my day i late
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom