What's new

The Coffee House

My Sister made Chicken Enchiladas for dinner. I just had a little Pralines and Cream by Blue Bell.
And very shortly to bed.
 
Morning all, chucking it down here and it`s a grotty grey out.
 
Sitting in the parking lot.
There is a Dollar General truck waiting too.
And we are IT at this time.
32 hours will be easy.
Going to try for 33+.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
it`s a grotty grey out.
FD wins The Phrase of the Day. :icon_cheers:

It's a grotty gray out here, too, with rain alternating between drizzle and pouring.

Good day for hot coffee and a good book.
 
33.36 or maybe .37 for the week.
There doesn't seem to be a cloud in the sky. I get to Weedeat when I get home.
Oh boy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Boarding in 15.
Even though I put my TSA PreCheck number in my profile, the info didn’t make it to my ticket. Nancy, at the gate counter, fixed it for me. At least the trip home will be easier.
 
Gray is as grey does. So nyahh. :lol:
 
Wasn't too bad when I got home. Had to pull the mower out of the ditch. He thought it was okay to cut the ditch but the water thought otherwise. Just had some really good sausage on bread.
Messing with pennies.
 
Morning all, damp and dark out but very mild again so will try some indoor photography today I think.
 
Shaping up to be a swell day here. Got right chilly overnight.
About to have fried eggs and fried spam for breakfast.
Pennies to mess with and comics to look at.
 
Morning all, wet and raining out so not much to do today.
 
Well the rain has been in for the day, but they say tomorrow will be dry and a bit of sun thank god.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom