Funny story about I how I posted here yesterday...
I was transferred to the high school from the middle school in my district this year, and I have quite a few old students on my roster. One of the girls I had 4 years ago asked if I was still doing photography since my room was decorated in prints at the middle school, and got me to look for some recent photos on my computer. It turns out that one of my other student's in that class has some photography/youtube/tutorial celebrities as parents, which explains why her step-dad looked familiar

. Anyways, I posted here after digging through the archives a bit.
Life is pretty solid here. Things at school are pretty good. Last school year was super rough with a variety of teaching models, teaching kids in the classroom and at home simultaneously, etc etc... but our only restrictions at this point is that we wear masks inside the building, and that's a super small price to pay in comparison.
We moved last summer, and are finally feeling settled in the new house at this point. The brewery survived/thrived during the pandemic. Initial debt and expansion are almost paid off, and we're looking for a new, larger brewhouse and taproom space now. We've also hooked up with distributor that is getting our product out to an ever increasing number of states, so definitely look for Tox Brewing in the Northeast at your favorite package store, haha.
I feel a lot of motivation to take the camera out these days, just not much time. I keep thinking if I carry it around, I might use it...but no success so far.