I think the "last seen" is visible to everyone unless the user blocks it out in their preferences.
Sherry's funeral was nice, and the escort provided by the Sheriff's Office was very impressive: eight motorcycle units which took turns blocking intersections, then leapfrogging back to the front. There were a few County Police (different agency) cruisers in the procession, as well. Aurelia (lazy_lobster) flew down from Maine, and helped MLW wrote the eulogy. Aurelia is taking it very hard - they were pretty close. Though I really hate public speaking, I read the eulogy. Even the family members that don't get along left the drama at home.
After all was done, we went up to the florist and ordered the spray for mom. It will be seasonal: reds, green, and white with winter greenery (pine, maybe holly). Mom always liked the way houses in Williamsburg were decorated for Christmas. Very simple, usually a wreath with a red ribbon and single candles in windows.
The three of us went into DC to see the National Christmas Tree. The smaller State trees have disks that were painted by students from the one or more schools in the state. Puerto Rico's ornaments were pretty and all seemed to incorporate their flag in some way. I have some shots on the phone that I'll pull off a little later.
Back to work today and tomorrow, though they are telecommute days.