The Coffee House

Did you try downloading from the camera directly to the pc via usb cord?
The images were on the card in the camera. Whatever happened took place as I plugged the card into the card reader on my computer. After that the camera wouldn't read the card either.

The images were on the card in the camera. Whatever happened took place as I plugged the card into the card reader on my computer. After that the camera wouldn't read the card either.
Maybe try a different card reader? I bought a cheap one when I had CF cards and had problems. I bought a new one, a Hoodman Steel that reads SD & CF cards and very happy with that one.

A week ago the home insurance bill arrived. My husband said we could save money if we dropped the earthquake insurance. I vetoed. Two days later we had a small earthquake. Now he thinks it is a good idea to keep. About 15 or 20 years ago we had an earthquake that shook the house which seemed like 30 seconds. Woke me up because the bed was walking! Half asleep my first thought was poltergeist :lol:

I'm guessing the New Madrid fault. There are quite a few, there. We felt the one a few years ago, centered in Mineral, VA.

Had 4 perfect sunny days over easter camping out in the backyard, left the new swag up to see how wet or dry it is inside after last nights & this mornings heavy rain.

Feeling positive about it🤣, mostly.

Hey how does one use emojis ect instead of just the like? Cheers...

PS. The swags 99.98% dry in there.

@CherylL two different card readers and camera, nothing. I tried some other cards with a few images they worked fine after. I'm starting to doubt my part now, as the card in question is an odd one. I can't remember if I had problems with it before and accidentally picked it up.

Quakes were fairly common in my childhood. I grew up less than 60 miles from New Madrid in SE MO. I remember being outside during a strong one and seeing the ground roll like small waves. The New Madrid fault line has always been active, but after time you get used to it. Where we live in Alabama we're on the tail of The Southern Appalachian Seismic Zone. We get an occasional tremor but nothing as severe as in MO.

Hey how does one use emojis ect instead of just the like? Cheers...

PS. The swags 99.98% dry in there.

Hold press on the like button and several other emojis should appear. If you’re unsure of the meaning you can however over for an explanation.

IMG_7351.jpeg

Quakes... we don’t get many here the only one I have personal experience with was whilst driving
at the time I thought the truck (3.5 T ) had blown a front tyre and that was why I had trouble controlling it
i was swerving across three lanes of the motorway.
hope you are ok

Most reactions

Back