The Coffee House

Sorry I have a bit of a rant. eBay now offers A.I descriptions....since people are so lazy and just want to make a quick buck, they use the A.I descriptions and most of the time you can clearly tell, it's often wrong and it just looks really bad. Why can't people just do it normally? Its much more authentic and I'd be more inclined to buy. It's depressing to me.

I know the answer! People are too busy on their social media, no time left over for sh!t that's actually real. Fries my brain this idiotic zombie world we live in, that's why I spend so much time in nature!

Last edited:
My missus Liz and I don't eat any sugary garbage at all, so I chucked a large Cadbury bunny I was given on my front lawn for the local birds to eat. Two days later, melted into my lawn and still untouched. Birds are smart..! 🏆

My missus Liz and I don't eat any sugary garbage at all, so I chucked a large Cadbury bunny I was given on my front lawn for the local birds to eat. Two days later, melted into my lawn and still untouched. Birds are smart..! 🏆
IMG_20240330_060607.jpg

The only chocolate I get now is the sugar free......no matter what they say, it isn't the same.

Supposed to hit 80 here over the weekend, hopefully the last of Mother Nature's "indecisiveness" . :drunk:

The only chocolate I get now is the sugar free......no matter what they say, it isn't the same.

Supposed to hit 80 here over the weekend, hopefully the last of Mother Nature's "indecisiveness" . :drunk:

Of course it's not the same. It doesn't give you that sugar high which makes it the most addictive drug in the world, and the biggest killer...

Last edited:
This was "Cut Day": hair and grass. Two Jeep/Gladdie events tomorrow - one at a 4x4 parts & accessories store and the second at an ice cream place ten minutes from the first. MLSIL's house is five minutes from both. We'repicking her up in the morning and going to swing by both places.

Congrats! Going for something you can put some sweat equity into or looking for turn key?
Turn key for sure......I just want to buy, move in, spend rest of life there but I do have the ability/skills to do just about any home repairs myself though.

Why not seven fingers? I have ten. 😉

Jeeps and Java, this morning, then ice cream social.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back