The Coffee House

Lemme see if I can remember...;)

Well, it appears there are only two Mexican restaurants in Ogunquit, so looking at the pictures on Google maps, I'm going to say it was Bandito's.

Not sure if you can become the very essence of patheticness as I did that night, which surely contributed to the owner's willingness to give us so much free tequila, but hey, ya never know ;)

Feliz Cinco de May0.

image.jpg

Lemme see if I can remember...;)

Well, it appears there are only two Mexican restaurants in Ogunquit, so looking at the pictures on Google maps, I'm going to say it was Bandito's.

Not sure if you can become the very essence of patheticness as I did that night, which surely contributed to the owner's willingness to give us so much free tequila, but hey, ya never know ;)

Oooo - that's on the way to Portland, so it is certainly a possibility. Do I need to stop by and grab you
as a tour guide
?

I wish I could have had some margaritas, but noooo my wife got too trashed. Augh.

I ran out of frozen lime juice, so I plucked fresh limes from our tree ... man what a difference. Two rounds of Margaritas, the first were very good, silver tequila, frozen lime juice and Patron orange liqueur. For round two I ran out of Patron liqueur and frozen lime ... so I substituted Grand Mariner and fresh limes. Delish ... wish you guys were here!

I have a little Hawaiian ice maker ... so I use this snow like ice for my Margaritas. (I gave my traditional Margarita glasses to my oldest daughter and now I use my martini glasses.)

I always used fresh lime for margaritas when I was a bartender. I absolutely refused to use the mix. If the customer just asked for bar pour, they'd still get a fresh drink but with Triple Sec. The customers who ordered a call liquor got Cointreau (for Cuervo) or Grand Marnier (for Patron) instead.

Mmmmm, I am SO having margaritas this weekend.

Methinks there will be some experimenting this summer :)

Buzz and I have a 1-liter oak barrel that we use to age cocktails. I'm wondering how it will come out if we infuse some brandy or cognac with oranges and then age it for a month.

Most reactions

Back