What's new

The color purple

Sebastian_Riel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
97
Reaction score
6
Location
Saskatoon; Sask
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
colorpurple.jpg
Not the traditional aspect ratio. Still it's quite different; I like it :)
 
Excellent, excellent....i feel a small tilt towards right

All the best :D
 
With no crop. I showed it to a friend and she liked it without the crop. Wondering if anyone else agree's ?
colorpurpleb.jpg
 
i think the original image has many compositional shortcomings like the mid way horizon, distracting patch in the foreground etc.Yet it has its own charm; let us see what others feel about these two

regards :D
 
+1 on the crop. Nice!
 
I like the crop as well, but I agree you should probably adjust the tilt a bit.

Awesome colors!
 
i think the original image has many compositional shortcomings like the mid way horizon, distracting patch in the foreground etc.Yet it has its own charm; let us see what others feel about these two regards :D
Thank you for constructive feedback :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom