The Come back. Down , but never out. The LightSpeed show has begun. LOL

No, that was after you finished me off.

Never, buddy! Even if you hit the mat, I would be picking you back up! Besides.. we both know it would be me on the mat.. TKO! :)

Never happen Gipson.
Ur a good dude. That's one I'd walk away from, every time.

Amazing, I'm really diggin' the eyes man. Smaller than a house fly you say? Great job.

Yep, they're real small and they are fast. They sense any movement on the ground and disappear quickly.
They like to hang out on dead leaves where they blend in to the point of camouflage , which makes a terrible photo.
Just so happened I found this one in some grass.

Thank you Mr. Bolthead.

How did you manage to get close enough to take those photos? Did you use your invisible man skillz or put on your "my precious" ring? :)

Smells like a bro love fest.....................

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
shhh.. don't tell my girlfriend... she gets jealous easy! ;)

Amazing, I'm really diggin' the eyes man. Smaller than a house fly you say? Great job.

Yep, they're real small and they are fast. They sense any movement on the ground and disappear quickly.
They like to hang out on dead leaves where they blend in to the point of camouflage , which makes a terrible photo.
Just so happened I found this one in some grass.

Thank you Mr. Bolthead.

How did you manage to get close enough to take those photos? Did you use your invisible man skillz or put on your "my precious" ring? :)

6731401637_4db61ffdd2_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back