The Come back. Down , but never out. The LightSpeed show has begun. LOL

Finally got a compliment from GsGary.
I never thought I'd live to see the day.
lol
Anyone who knows gary knows how hard that can be.

Thank you Gary

Macro is not my forte

Yeah we know.
Your stunning people skills are your forte.
lmao

gsgary - winning friends and influencing poeple.

Now spiders are farrrr from my favorite subject but these are fantastic! Love the "expressions" you caught, your stuff makes me want to delve into macro.

As for the compliment from gsgary, I THINK I got a compliment from him too, no easy task! Congrats ! lol

Finally got a compliment from GsGary.
I never thought I'd live to see the day.
lol
Anyone who knows gary knows how hard that can be.

Thank you Gary

Macro is not my forte

Yeah we know.
Your stunning people skills are your forte.
lmao

gsgary - winning friends and influencing poeple.

I'll have you know i have 7 friends on here how about that then ? i might have to get some extension tubes and show you how its done

Now spiders are farrrr from my favorite subject but these are fantastic! Love the "expressions" you caught, your stuff makes me want to delve into macro.

As for the compliment from gsgary, I THINK I got a compliment from him too, no easy task! Congrats ! lol

I don't remember that :lol:

Amazing, I'm really diggin' the eyes man. Smaller than a house fly you say? Great job.

Amazing, I'm really diggin' the eyes man. Smaller than a house fly you say? Great job.

Yep, they're real small and they are fast. They sense any movement on the ground and disappear quickly.
They like to hang out on dead leaves where they blend in to the point of camouflage , which makes a terrible photo.
Just so happened I found this one in some grass.

Thank you Mr. Bolthead.

I'M AN ARTEEST.

<font size="7"><strong>

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, everytime you say that... I get a mental image of you in lacy hose and bleached blonde hair... on stage in front of a bunch of drunken men, angry because they are laughing at your boobs jiggling, while you scream at them "Im an ARTEEST! Not a stripper!!!! AN ARTEEST!!!!!"

And the image makes me nauseous! YECCHHHHH! :)

Something like this...

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO
What do you expect from an arteest Gipson?
I turned it off 20 secs into it.
I couldn't take it anymore. Plus I peed on myself laughing and I need to change.

LMAO
What do you expect from an arteest Gipson?
I turned it off 20 secs into it.
I couldn't take it anymore. Plus I peed on myself laughing and I need to change.

Oh.. so you are getting old.. and having bladder problems? Sorry... didn't mean to for you to blab that all over the internet!

ROTFLMAO!:)

ugg
images

No, that was after you finished me off.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back