darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 28, 2005 #1 I'm really suprised this came out because it was about 2 stops underexposed and printed with a #4 contrast filter Thanks for looking
I'm really suprised this came out because it was about 2 stops underexposed and printed with a #4 contrast filter Thanks for looking
S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Dec 28, 2005 #2 very cool, i like it!
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Dec 28, 2005 #3 the highlights are perfect! nice one.
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 29, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the comments
Holly TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2005 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2005 #5 interesting photo.. Makes you want to sit and think... Nice job!