What's new

The day before christmas at the park

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Getting some fresh air at the park before our guests arrive for Christmas eve. It was cold, moist and foggy.

1
IMG_3799.jpg


2
IMG_3786.jpg
 
2 could be better with a vignette and more contrast/saturation in my opinion.
 
I don't think there are as many "contrasts" to be seen in the weather we are getting in all of western Europe in these days before, at and around Christmas. This is the drab "wintery" look we get, and I feel it was captured really well here, the look that keeps me from wanting to use my camera from the first, the look that makes me feel all down inside ... this time of the year (apart from it being Christmas) - weatherwise, that is - is the most depressing I can think of (and so little light during the day, and with this thick cloud cover even less). I "FEEL" these photos! I really do.
 
those photos are very nice. I don't care so much about the colors though. Have you tried back & white?
 
I actually like the colours in these shots! They are very much European winter colours! :lol:

I think #1 could have done with more of the reflection included in the shot though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom