The day from start to finish (56k warning)

skunkboy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
day0.jpg

The day started out heading home from working third shift and seeing a balloon in the air - too bad I couldn't get home and get the camera fast enough to then be able to catch up with it (on bike).

day1.jpg

But since I was out and already looking to the sky, I could pass up the sunrise.

day2.jpg

The layering of the clouds was just... wow.

day3.jpg

Later in the day, actually finally toward evening, after I got some sleep and some running done, I headed out to the skate park. Too bad I couldn't seem to shoot anything clear in the evening either.

day4.jpg

But then again, I wasn't the only one with bad luck for the day.

day5.jpg

Heh, even Alex couldn't seem to land anything as he wanted; this as he quietly rolls away from a failed icepick attempt.

day6.jpg

But, again I turn around and see this - the other end of the day.

day7.jpg

I don't usually shoot to this side of the view simply because of the power plant but some other riders made comment of just how active the plant appeared to be.

day8.jpg

but, as night set in, everybody headed out and so did I.

day9.jpg

Yep, there's the lonely bike on the bridge but of course not the main purpose behind this photo.

day10.jpg

A few more peddles and I'll be in the mess of downtown.

day12.jpg

While in town, I just had to stop and shoot some pictures of the dam.

day11.jpg

But my time spent there didn't last long though as here I'm on the other end of town looking back.

day13.jpg

And it wasn't much longer before this was the only light I had to get home by. Unfortunately, in shorts, and being fairly clear aside from the light clouds, it was a little chilly by the time I walked through the door.

This is a nice series.
And I tell you what: the "usually-don't-look-in-that-direction-photo" with the power plant is the one I like most of the entire series!!! Only would I crop it horizontal, or square, or at least so that tiny bit of tree gets lost.

Some of the night photos are too dark - my monitor is very bright, so not so bright ones might show nothing more than a black patch in some (dam - but there are better ones in the other thread, bottom part of "bicycle on the bridge").

Most reactions

Back