What's new

The Dead Sea

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for looking.

DSC_0679-bdr.jpg
 
Very bright. Very (!) still. Almost "dead" ;)

Hi, Jocose ... somehow I don't feel like I could write a whole story about this one (Jocose will get the underlying meaning). Seems like I can't write stories at all...
 
Hey Lafoto.

Thanks for the compliments. Stay tuned...a new title is coming soon.
 
I like the shot, there is just too much "dead" space at the top of the shot IMO. It is crazy still though! lol
 
Thanks for the comment. I appreciate your feedback.
 
Was down at the Dead sea just before the holidays. Went to Masada to check it out. The sky was terrible. In the midmorning there was a low haze / light fog over the water. Once the sun burned it off then you had the harsh afternoon light. Really hard to get a pic with sky in it that wasnt blown out towards the water. Away from the water using a polarizer nice deep blue sky. But anyting near the water was a very hard challenge. And of course most of the area has little color. Except for some farms that throw in some green every now and then as your driving the coast line. Back in Israel again. Not sure if I will get a change to get over there again or not.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom