The difference 4 months makes

Great shot. It would be interesting to see a 2+ second long exposure with the camera on the moving walkway...

I liked the effect actually, just lost so much detail and it wasn't very clear because the belt wobbles back and forth slightly

7ov3G.jpg

You listed settings for one but not the other (or I'm not seeing it on iPad). Can you share settings for other image. Also, was time of day similar? One looks like night, the other daytime.

Very much improved.

I keep meaning to shoot that thing but always forget to bring my camera when I go there. lol

You listed settings for one but not the other (or I'm not seeing it on iPad). Can you share settings for other image. Also, was time of day similar? One looks like night, the other daytime.

Photo 1

ISO 800
55mm
f/5.6
1/60 sec
Taken at 15:31 on August 18th, 2011

Photo 2
ISO 160018mm
f/14
0.5 seconds
Taken at 1:54 on January 03, 2012

It may have been darker the second time around, that 1:54 was still from UTC +1 hour for Sweden, so it really should be 18:54 in Chicago.

Thanks. I'm fairly new so seeing both settings like that definitely provides some great insight into the how they affected the result. Tell me, "Change this and it will do that" is helpful but showing me the difference as you've done is much more helpful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back