What's new

The Disqualifier

runnah

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
14,632
Reaction score
7,563
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did an HDR of this but feedback has me thinking that the original is better.


disqualified by runnah555, on Flickr
 
It seems just a tad dark to me, and just like on another thread, it's definitely the WRONG color <jk>
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Do you mean the wrong brand?
 
It seems just a tad dark to me, and just like on another thread, it's definitely the WRONG color <jk>
What would you know... all your taste is in your mouth! :P

It could go just a tad brighter, with perhaps some selective enhancements below the seat area, but it seems close to me...
 
It could us a bit more brightness in the shadows, I think. I saw the HDR version earlier, and thought it looked maybe a bit "blotchy", for lack of a better term (I'm not looking at the image now, so...that what comes to mind...). He sure has a lot of weights on that thing. I am guessing it's used in tractor pulls in some sort of semi-stock class or something???
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
It could us a bit more brightness in the shadows, I think. I saw the HDR version earlier, and thought it looked maybe a bit "blotchy", for lack of a better term (I'm not looking at the image now, so...that what comes to mind...). He sure has a lot of weights on that thing. I am guessing it's used in tractor pulls in some sort of semi-stock class or something???

Nope, this is what I use to commute everyday. The weights are for better traction in the snow. ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom