What's new

The Down Pour (waterfall)

Dwayne Oakes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
425
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for taking a look !

-Nikon D80/Nikkor 18-70mm
-1/25 seconds @ f/4.5
-60mm
-ISO 100
-Ev -1/3
-jpeg no pp

Take care,

Dwayne Oakes

p626718407-4.jpg
 
I love your shots Dwayne! They look mystic and awesome! :) Also like the The Stormy Creek shot.
 
Really cool shot, so simple yet so powerful.
 
nice shot i like the way the rocks look
 
that is very nice capture love it
 
really cool! i would have like the whites to be a bit brighter, but thats just personal preference. gives a very "stormy horror movie" feel.
 
This one strikes a chord with me. I feel like I'm looking at the open ocean during a storm. Very cool. :thumbup:
 
I love the rain. Great shot!
:thumbup::thumbup:
 
Really nice!
I'd prefer to see a some more contrast and a bit cropped off the top, but other than that this is a pretty cool shot.
 
Wonderfully dark and magical...loved it, thanks for sharing.
 
Your water pics are really great and this one is no exception
icon_thumright.gif
 
This is the shot I would be willing to pay for, I LOVE IT

If you can send me a High-Def version I pay ! Paypal verified
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom