What's new

the entertainer

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
12,262
Reaction score
327
on the mall in dc this past summer
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_4789.webp
    $DSC_4789.webp
    51.7 KB · Views: 115
Very nice. Though my eyes never quite stay with the entertainer himself but with the girl who seems to be so thoroughly entertained by him (and this may have been your goal! I wouldn't be surprised), you know, the one with the strand of hair in her face. She seems to be in raptures over his music (?)
 
Nice shot! I love the expression on the children's faces!
 
you can just see the joy and pleasure he receives by sharing his talent ...

Nice work. I wanted to sit and grove imagining the music ... (okay, so I actually DID ... you know I'm a freak)
 
i remember when you posted some others from there....that would be a great series if you wanted to post them all together!! ( hint hint)

love this shot, i think i have a thing for street photography...atleast others street photography, mine sucks..

but there is a story in each face... he is thrilled, little girl is enthralled..etc.. you can just keep looking and enjoy it for hours.... great pic jonmikal...

thinking the whole series would be cool...did i mention that???
 
Cool shot Jon. The expressions on the faces of the kids really make this shot too.
 
Great shot JM. Love your perspective here. The OOF BG and FG with the smiling faces sandwiched btw them makes a great frame so-to-speak.
 
I love the childrens expressions and how involved they seem to be in watching this obviously talented performer. Great shot as usual.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom