The Eroica Trio

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They had a concert here in San Antonio today, I thought I'd get a few shots of them while I was there. :)

3267-150536.jpg

3267-150944.jpg

3267-150355.jpg

3267-143024.jpg

Hope you like them! :)

I still think it says "The Erotica Trio" :p

Love them all, but love the violin one best!

One teeny crit I just noticed...the cello one...the crop is kinda funky...where it cuts right below her nose...imo. Still great!

Cool shots Littledude. All of these are excellent, but I really dig the last one. What a unique shot.

core_17 said:
I still think it says "The Erotica Trio" :p

Love them all, but love the violin one best!

One teeny crit I just noticed...the cello one...the crop is kinda funky...where it cuts right below her nose...imo. Still great!
I like it. :sillysmi:

lol

Thanks Chiller!
The last one is my favorite as well... I think it looks like a Steinway piano advertisement. :thumbup:

Aoide said:
The last one is so cool! And pardon the girlie comment, but her shoes are so cute.
You'll be happy to hear that they all wore matching shoes/red dresses. :wink:

Great work, I like the 2nd one very much, but the last one is excellent!

awesome series Littleman.. glad i didn't miss this!
the second is very cool..love it.. cant decide which one i like better #2 or #4... well i love them both.. beautiful shots.. the color in the last is very neat... love the 'steinway'... does look like an ad yeh :)
thanks for sharing these.. look forward to more :D

woah...love these littleman...very chic....the last one is my very favorite...for one i dig piano..for two.. the black and red work so well here... for three..the angle is killer.... great shot...should be in a steinway showroom...!!

love the softness you used in the girls pics..and i dig the cello one ...
very unique... and her lips look so sexy.....good eye my friend...

Like them? LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

really great littleman, my favs are the last two. The last one is really unique, well done.

Most reactions

Back