What's new

The Experience Music Project C&C Welcome

Dominantly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
3,032
Reaction score
168
Location
San Diego, CA (RB)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a couple of the shots I took.

1.
705033615_C7gZ2-L.jpg


2.
705038293_ztGrZ-L.jpg

Not sure what I liked better here, the guitar or the amp.

3.
Pretty impressive in person.
705031831_pMm5s-L.jpg


4.
The direction I was going with this was kind of like a bar print, or something you would have to visually liven up a collection.
705040973_pPm2t-L.jpg
 
far as stats I'm not sure. I do like the first one. It has kinda a post apocoliptic (spelling) look. And I play myself so I like.
 
great opportunity to get some abstract shots with lots of bright colors, curves and shiny stuff. nice job!
 
Yeah it was fun. I could only ask for a few things from them to make it better.
1.Remove glass in front of pieces
2. Kick everyone else out
3. Let me use flash.

:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom