The F*** happened over here?????

Should've known who started this thread! lol the title about sums it up.

Have to say I agree with, somebody... the red is too much of a good thing. Too eye catching and it's - a big line, or bar (but the wrong kind).

Everything is gonna be aaaallllright. Just take some deep breaths. Runnah, I can't help but feel like you're calling me a monkey. Or an ape. Or maybe that's a bonobo. Bold move. :02.47-tranquillity:

As readers of Discworld know - one should never call an ape a monkey - dire consequences result.

I'm unsure what happens if you call a monkey an ape, but I'm sure that there are equally dangerous results!

Everything is gonna be aaaallllright. Just take some deep breaths. Runnah, I can't help but feel like you're calling me a monkey. Or an ape. Or maybe that's a bonobo. Bold move. :02.47-tranquillity:

It's SNERD actually ... he's following all of us !!

As readers of Discworld know - one should never call an ape a monkey - dire consequences result.

I'm unsure what happens if you call a monkey an ape, but I'm sure that there are equally dangerous results!
I can't help but to think of the veggietales skit about if it doesn't have a tail its not a monkey, its an ape

As your average librarian is unlikely to rip your arm off and beat you senseless with it.

geez. with this layout pretty much any photo will look good

As your average librarian is unlikely to rip your arm off and beat you senseless with it.
You don't know the librarians around here. Our books are always returned by the due date!
:gun::whip:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back