The F*** happened over here?????

Resistance is futile.

You will be assimilated.
smiley_green_borg.gif

Basically what happened is all Runnah's fault.

Cause you see it was Mana's turn to buy the bacon that we use to feed the admin and tech people to stop them from tinkering; only Mana delegated it to Runnah and well he forgot.

So the admin and tech people got a tinkering and a playing and then suddenly one of them hit the "GO LIVE" button and - well - things went crazy after that (but I think we got all teh chickens that escaped)

You were gone, we redecorated. What about it?

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Personally, I blame you. If you'd BEEN here, maybe all this change would never have happened. Yeah, that's the ticket. :barbershop_quartet_member:

Just be glad you didn't stop by when it first changed over on Wednesday--we only had about eight smilies to choose from!
OHMYGOD. THE EMOJIS ARE DIFFERENT?!?!?

I CAN'T HANDLE THIS CHANGE.

Don't look down
the forgot to wax the new floors ....

you'll soon learn to love the new TPF
either that, or you'll hate it forever lol

I'll probably hate it forever.

Don't like change??? Wait, you are an apple person, change every year is constant... lol.

This needed to be posted again!! lol

LISTEN.

Yes. I love Apple Yes. I work for Apple... but I NEVER SAID I was comfortable with change. Everyday there is a new, totally uncomfortable adventure.........

Exclusive behind the scenes footage from the TPF upgrade center.

TypingBla_zps17078424.gif

Hahahahahahahahahaha! :biglaugh:

Basically what happened is all Runnah's fault.

Cause you see it was Mana's turn to buy the bacon that we use to feed the admin and tech people to stop them from tinkering; only Mana delegated it to Runnah and well he forgot.

So the admin and tech people got a tinkering and a playing and then suddenly one of them hit the "GO LIVE" button and - well - things went crazy after that (but I think we got all teh chickens that escaped)

Don't believe a word of that, it's all mod propaganda. Out of bacon? They have warehouses full of the stuff. Their trying to create a bacon war by creating a false shortage.

EXCUSE ME!!! :whip: We prefer to call it: "the TPF Nerve Center." And half of us were naked at the time. This footage is old.

Sorry I got my footage mixed up.

tumblr_n2fk4zzzxg1sttpnzo1_500.gif

Resistance is futile.

You will be assimilated.
smiley_green_borg.gif

Hi there!

You've reached the New World Order assimilation center. All of our representatives are currently busy asserting total domination over others. But rest assured you will be assimilated shortly.

If you would like to be placed on permanent hold to await a representative of the Illuminati, press 1 now
For a list of incredibly convoluted and contradictory clues from the free masons, press 2 now
To order tickets to the Knight's Templar picnic/crucifixion/weenie roast, press 3 now

Is this the thread where I can order some Bananas ?

Most reactions

Back