What's new

The Fall in Mid-West

_Torai_

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

Here are a couple of shots I took recently during the fall. I would love to hear feedback on how to improve those photos since I am just a newbie that is always willing to learn:

1.
6217913401_8f0f6db808_b.jpg


2.

6218428136_52400a9413_b.jpg


3.

6255493693_51baedb9c4_b.jpg


4.

6256030738_0db2935b85_b.jpg


5.

6286904553_e222ed889c_b.jpg


6.

6287925880_b93a64d68f_b.jpg


7.

6223964145_7b9929458e_b.jpg



Thanks for looking !
 
Nice set of photos. But i think a little over-saturated.
 
love the first one
 
I also love the first one. I don't like the border at all though.

It gives me a sense of height and majesty.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom