What's new

The Falls B&W

Coldow91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
1,370
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is the B&W version of a shot I may have posted here. Taken in Maine


1zpqst3.jpg
 
BuMp
 
Pretty enough shot. Maybe needs a bit more contrast toward the white end. Reminds me of a pencil drawing.
 
Thanks for the tip! I see what you mean and will work on it
 
maybe something like this

67urgj.jpg
 
Better. Seems to give some more definition to the shot. There's a lot more goingon with the water now.

I think I remember reading somewhere that a shot should have a very black and a very white in there- maybe.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom