The Fast Lane

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I dunno...this shot just looks fast to me? Like driving fast or maybe looking out the back of a boat *except on land*? The wind was really blowing and I think it gave the red shrubs some movement?

I'm not sure what it is, but I immediately stopped the truck and hopped out to shoot it :mrgreen:

54199592-O.jpg

the clouds look cool on that shot

for some reason i feel like getting a honda element and hitting the road.
awesome shot, love it :D

...i so envy you, you live close to such beautiful places!

:thumbup: , awesome shot!!! love it!!

Thanks everyone!!!

Alexandra said:
..i so envy you, you live close to such beautiful places!
If you ask anyone else...other than photographers...we live in the ugliest, most boring place in California. When locals see my shots, the first thing they ask is where I took it :er: And all of these places are drives for me. This one was about a 1.5 hour drive on really, really, rough dirt roads :confused:

Raymond J Barlow said:
ok, cool shot, but how far are the Ducks from here?
How much time ya got :hertz: Bout 3 hours away Ray. Oh...wait...the ducks that I posted a long time ago, that were all in a row...those are only about an hour and half :mrgreen:

I think it is the shape of the clouds that produces this feeling of "fast".
They seem to be "pulling" - adding to this, the track gives a lead into that direction, too, and also the slopes seem to be shifting into that place on the left (not to be seen, mysterious, whoa :shock: ;)) where everything huddles to reach.

The colours, as always, are amazing, and I also like your eye for the perfect frame!

wow... excellent colors there. I see what you mean about the "fast" feel. Great work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back