The Fence - Repetition! - C+C

jfrabat

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a quick shot I grabbed right outside my door. I thought it was interesting, and would like to know your comments.

$_DSC2462-A.JPG

Some data for you guys as well:

Camera: Sony SLT-A77
Lens: SAL1680Z (Zeiss)
Focal Length: 80mm
Aperture: f/6.7
Exposure: 1/125 Seconds
ISO: 200
Natural lighting

Original file is in color, but I desaturated all the colors in post, added contrast, and did a bit more tweeking to get it where I liked it.

Felipe

Last edited:
The in-focus spike stands out just enough to keep my attention and interest, in spite of the leading lines. The flat gray background seems artificial, though. Is that original? Overall, I like this image.

The in-focus spike stands out just enough to keep my attention and interest, in spite of the leading lines. The flat gray background seems artificial, though. Is that original? Overall, I like this image.

That's what I was shooting for (which is why I tried placing it right at the third of the pic). Background is real; i is a beige wall... I only adjusted color and contrast. Thanks for your comments!

I like it! great contrast and use of B&W and the specific topper you focused on seems like a natural focus point in the line. Great shot.

Most reactions

Back